Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MS. BADU IS MAKING A COMEBACK


We have all been wondering about the whereabouts of one Erykah Badu. The enigmatic lady that gave us soul-stirring albums such as "Baduizm" and "Mama's Gun", is finally making a long-awaited return.

The original diva of neo-soul has just just released a new single in the form of "Honey", a captivating track which is produced by soul sample maestro 9th Wonder. The release of this new single gives us crazy Erykah Badu fans hope that a full album is in the pipeline.

Here's what she had say about her whereabouts: "I've been performing for three years non stop; doing things here and there recording wise... on other people's projects," say Badu. "But when I finally sat down to do something for me... it's therapy for me when I am recording music. I dug deep down into the bottom of my hip-hop coin purse to find some of the freshest, scientific, mathematical, absurd geniuses that I could connect with, because I was feeling pretty twisted myself", she said.

Well, be the first in Mzansi to sample her brand new track:

No comments: