Thursday, November 1, 2007

KEYSHIA COLE ON THE COVER OF VIBE MAGAZINE



Keyshia Cole, the chart-topping R&B songstress, will be gracing the December 2007 issue of Vibe magazine. The funny thing is that I never paid Ms. Cole much attention up until now - it's amazing what a topless cover photo can do for a girl's career.

Ladies, I'm not trying to sound misogynistic or anything, but y'all now that's the truth otherwise she would have never resorted to that if she didn't intend to arouse men and hope that they buy into her 'brand', like I just did. In fact, I'm going to buy her album today!

Inside the issue, Keyshia gives intimate details on her life and growing up in Oakland. It will be in your nearest CNA probably in a month's time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding
more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this
info for my mission.

my web page pharmacy technician license