Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ANOTHER ILL SKILLZ EXCLUSIVE WITH REASON, NTHABI & ILS


Ill Skillz Exclusives' will be working in conjunction with Chris
The Freestyle Footballer are brining Capetonians 'The Ultimate Park-Jam Experience’ which will take place this Saturday (24/11/07) at the Guguletu Sports Complex.

The event will mash live hip-hop delivered by MCees such as Driemanskaap, Rattex, Reason, Nthabi and Ill-Literate-Skill and graf-writers with the entertaining ball-juggling maneouvres of Chris the Footballer. Pimped-out cars (as seen on Mzansi Ridez on Channel O) will also be on show.

There will be also plenty of prizes to be given away courtesy of Butan Wear Clothing.

E-TVs Showbiz Report presenter, Sara Chitambo, will host the event alongside Mr. Henry Hendrie-Miah.

For more info, contact Uno on 0837526789 or alternatively e-mail us on
ill_literate_skill@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: pharmacy technician schools