Monday, March 3, 2008

EXCLUSIVE - JAY-Z FEAT. MARY J. BLIGE & SWIZZ BEATZ - YOU'RE ALL WELCOME




Encore did it again baby! We present to you the newest track from Jay-Z titled "You're All Welcome". Jiggaman enlists the Queen of Soul, Mary J. Blige, and superproducer/hypeman Swzz Beatz on a refreshingly soulful and heartwarming song. As always Jigga has got a couple of goosebump-enducing lines, case in point:

"I put my life on these tracks/
you act like y'all don't wanna pay me for the facts/
luckily my therapy is to rap/
I just bare my soul, I don't expect nothing back/
you're all welcome, long as you're welcome"

SLOW DOWN HOV YOU'RE KILLING THEM!

1 comment:

Maba2 said...

respect to hova and his past achievements and we all know that he is still hot and i believe he can do better. This is not something that he and marry would have made it a hit. respect to both our future legends but no no no no.