Wednesday, February 20, 2008

KANYE RELEASES NEW BOOK



The ever-busy Kanye West has just released an entertaining and thought-provoking book titled "Thank You and You're Welcome", which is co-authored by Sakiya Sandifer.

The rapper announced on his blog that the $10 book is an "entertaining volume of "Kanye-isms" - the creative, humorous and insightful philosophies and anecdotes used in creating my path to success. It captures the same wit, playful irony and piercing insight found abundant in my lyrics.(...) In "Thank You And You're Welcome" I deliver my personal message uncensored, without any five-second delay or media distortion."

The book will be available for $10 and pre-orders are possible via his site www.kanyeuniversecity.com.



Extract: GET USE TO GETTING USED - "To most people, the saying 'to use someone', carries a negative connotation. But I don't see it that way. To 'mis', 'over' or 'ab' use someone is negative. To use is necessary. And if you can't be used, then you're useless".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!
My webpage ... latest arsenal transfer news premier league

Anonymous said...

Hello fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take
a massive amount work? I've virtually no understanding of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!
My web page :: football transfer rumours latest football transfers