Thursday, June 5, 2008

NEW VIDEO: SOLANGE - I DECIDED



A couple of weeks back we announced that Solange (Beyonce's baby sister) was working on her sophomore album. The lil' bits that we heard of her album were enough to get us amped.

This is the video for her latest single "I Decided". I think homegirl has skills that should not be slept on. For those of you who would like to get to know the cute and talented singer better, check out her entertaining new blog: HADLEYSTREETJOURNAL.COM.

Her album, SoL-Angel & the Hadley Street Dreams is set to hit stores August 26th.

2 comments:

kate said...

I have been listening to Solange's album and it totally rocks and something different from her sister.Stopcomparing her to her sister as she is equally beautiful and talented....buy her cd it rocks guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi excellent website! Does running a blog such as this take a
lot of work? I have no knowledge of programming however
I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or tips for
new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless
I just wanted to ask. Thank you!

Here is my web blog - goji pro funciona (www.dailyroads.com)